The main objectives of the project are:
- Upgrade, strengthen and further develop the multilateral cooperation between Local Authorities from EU states, and beyond.
- Develop activities for communication, cooperation, training and information exchange among EU Local Authorities.
- Map, collect and share knowledge and practices among members of the network, which will come from a wide range of different fields of activity and expertise.
- Empower the members of the Network, which can effectively address common challenges and propose initiatives for migration management and integration in the local communities.
- Create “contact points” between local authorities across the EU.
- Maximize the information and dissemination of the network members’ work, both within the network and to other stakeholders outside the network.